Energy Industry News
- COVID-19 and Climate Change: The Unexpected PairingThe worldwide pandemic has had some unexpected effects on climate change. The question is: can the world learn from it?
- Can Oil Be Renewed? Here’s What Science SaysEnergy experts classify oil as a nonrenewable resource. However, that doesn't mean people can't still abide by eco-friendly practices when using it.
- Five Growing NGOs Protecting Our EnvironmentMany non-governmental organizations (NGOs) are taking proactive steps to help protect and heal natural areas, and us with it.
- Five Biggest Environmental Issues Affecting the U.S.We take a closer look at the current environmental issues in the U.S., how it may be exacerbating these problems and what the country may do to resolve them.
- New Jersey Marks a “Novel” First in Fighting Climate ChangeNow, builders will be forced to consider climate change, including rising sea levels, in order to win government approval for projects.
- The DOE and Bureau of Reclamation Announce the Fish Protection PrizeThe DOE and Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (EERE) announced the Fish Protection Prize to develop sustainable water structures and protect fish species.
- Considering Clean Energy? Here Are 3 Renewable Ways to Power Your HomeNot every green source of energy will suit your property, but you have several options. Here are three to get your brainstorming started.
- Colorado College Becomes Carbon NeutralCC is the first in the Rocky Mountain Region to achieve this milestone—and it didn’t come without student activism and hard work. Now, other universities are following in suit.
- Starbucks Makes an Eco-Initiative to Waste Less Water, Plastic, and Resources in the Next DecadeOne of the world’s biggest caffeine providers is now focused on making its water and carbon footprint a lot greener.