Energy Industry News
- Big Tech Companies are Making Climate Change Commitments, but Are They Actually Impactful? Many large companies like Apple, Amazon and Microsoft are rethinking their supply chains and carbon footprints after pressure from consumers and employees to address their role in climate change. Here’s what these groups are doing, and experts’ take on their effectiveness.
- The Coronavirus is Making it Easier to Talk About Climate Change. Here’s Why.While news headlines regarding pandemic have all but flooded the media for months, many are noticing the increasingly obvious connections between the virus and the climate crisis. Climate policymaker Rhiana Gunn-Wright helps point out the connections between two of the biggest crises of our day.
- Will Businesses Become Greener After COVID?As the pandemic continues, the need for environmentalism shows the overlap between health, sustainability and business. It is up to businesses to adapt, and improve.
- Should Your Business Hire an Energy Consultant?Energy consultants can help you make sustainable, eco-friendly decisions for your company. Here's what you should consider when hiring an energy consultant for your business.
- Coronavirus Has Decreased Air Pollution, but Cars Are not the Whole Pollution PictureThe pandemic has meant less car pollution, but not much of a decrease in overall pollution. Why? Because car pollution is just one player.
- For the First Time, Renewable Energy is Expected to Surpass Coal in the U.S.The coronavirus pandemic has caused hardships on many industries—the fossil fuel and clean energy industries alike. However, this is the first time in history that renewable energy use is expected to eclipse coal reliance in the U.S., and its effects on climate change are big.